9

T is for Tricks

Posted on Wednesday 23 April 2014

It's another day of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge! Today I thought I'd share some of my favourite tricks with you. We're keeping it short and sweet with mostly pictures as we're jumping on the Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


Wilf wanted to join in the fun too!


Well done Wilfy :)

I also enjoy barking to the 'speak' command although it's hard to capture in a photo... Maybe we'll do a video one day :)
What are your favourite tricks to perform? 





Enhanced by Zemanta

Discussion

  1. That's fab! I would say my fave is roll over I do it whenever I want something even when not asked just to see if it will work and I get what I wanted :D sneaky! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever dogs! Unfortunately my girls don't do any tricks other than, "be cute"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great tricks! We are still trying to learn sit pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tricks! Earl has mastered them too! :-D

    Lots of Woofs from Earl an I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love trick training! I have taught my rescued Border Collie/JRT over twenty tricks so far. I absolutely love these pictures, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed! And you have some huge "guns" in that high-five photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tricks! What a smart pup you are. My dog knows sit, shake, lay down... when she feels like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great tricks... our favorite is a sit pretty with a high ten!!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog hop (58) photos (31) a to z challenge (28) review (18) black and white sunday (12) monday mischief (10) sepia saturday (10) thoughtless thursday (10) wordless wednesday (9) find (6) follow-up friday (6) food (6) beach (5) art (3) bella (3) brother (3) comments (3) easidri (3) freebie (3) pawsome box (3) purepetfood (3) questions (3) supplements (3) toys (3) tricks (3) apple cider vinegar (2) award (2) awareness (2) barkbeats (2) black and white (2) boris (2) christmas (2) commands (2) cushions (2) dean russo (2) dorwest (2) ezydog (2) follow (2) harness (2) health (2) packdog (2) training (2) wilf (2) wordless (2) Applaws (1) Cujo (1) Fulcrum Gallery (1) april fools (1) baby (1) bag (1) bedding (1) ben de lisi (1) birthday (1) bloghop (1) bottle buddy (1) bowtie (1) breast cancer (1) brian and sally (1) clothing (1) dangerous (1) dave (1) discount (1) ear care (1) easter (1) eden (1) fit dog friday (1) fitdog friday (1) flowers (1) french bulldog (1) giveaway (1) grooming (1) history (1) instagram (1) interview (1) kong (1) little frenchie (1) little ham (1) meme (1) moving (1) mugs (1) nail care (1) north devon (1) northam burrows (1) orange ribbon (1) personality (1) pet parade (1) pet theft (1) petshopbowl (1) plush puppies (1) poisons (1) pooch pack (1) positive (1) puppy (1) putsborough (1) quickfit (1) quiz (1) quotes (1) reviews (1) ringcraft (1) snow nose (1) social media (1) spring (1) standard (1) stats (1) summer (1) target (1) tarka trail (1) tear stains (1) thornit (1) throwback thursday (1) toby (1) touch (1) treats (1) tumblr (1) twitter (1) update (1) urban pup (1) valentines (1) video (1) wainwrights (1) win (1) your dog (1)
Powered by Blogger.