5

Follow-Up Sunday

Posted on Sunday 6 April 2014

Welcome to our second 'Follow-Up Friday' post! Yes, we're aware it's Sunday but we're taking part in the 'Blogging from A to Z Challenge' this month you see?! We're so dedicated that we're not making any other posts but those for the challenge. 

The good thing is, you get a break from the challenge on Sundays!


Our first 'Follow-Up Friday' post was such a success that we wanted to continue it! By temporarily moving it to Sunday, we've been able to! Aren't we the clever clogs :P

Every Sunday throughout April we will be wrapping up the week by responding to some of our reader's comments and questions that have been kindly left on our posts.



M. K. Clinton asked: Bernie, you are adorable! How old are you? What fun with Dad!!

I shall be 16 months old on the 10th of this month :)

Ann Staub said: Hi Bernie - I just have to say that you are ADORABLE! But you probably already knew that ;)

I know, I know *Blush* Mum tells me more than once a day


Black and White Sunday: Looking extra handsome - 30 March 2014

Laika asked: Do you like to watch the TV, Bernie?

When I'm not snoozing! I snuggle up to mums legs to watch telly normally. My favourite channel is Animal Planet and my favourite show is Bondi Vet :)

weliveinaflat asked: What's on the telly that has your eyes glued, handsome? ;)

I was watching the News and waiting for the weather man to tell us about all the sunshine we're due.


Monday Mischief: Almost made it! - 31 March 2014

Sue Kottwitz said: LOL. Hmmm... who needs a number 1 key when you've got a number 1 Frenchie. Right, Bernie? ;-)

Exactly Sue! This comment definitely lightened the mood for my stressed out daddy. It made us all giggle. Thanks for posting it!

Rama's Mama said: Hi Bernie! So nice to meet you! I laughed aloud when I imagined those keys flying as you scurried across Dad's laptop! I hope that number 1 shows up soon. ;-) We are a new follower of your blog and can't wait to read more of your adventures!

Hi! Thanks for following! We're glad it made you laugh. The number 1 key never did show up so a new one was ordered. Now I think about it... That one hasn't shown up either? Bother.


A is for April Fools! - 1 April 2014

Greyhounds CAN Sit said: Congratulations on your well deserved award Bernie and thank you so much for passing it on to us! We're going to be needing all the sunshine we can get soon as our days get shorter. I must say you look very dapper in your Dad's glasses and tie. He has good taste in clothes as well as dogs ;)

Thank you :) and you more than deserved it! Our days have just gotten longer here! I shall tell my dad that. He'll be very happy.

Christina Berry said: Hey thank you for our award! :) We are so very grateful! Hmmm, 10 things? We'll have to think about that and get back to you! I wish I'd seen the Warby Barker thing yesterday - what a great thing to share on April Fool's Day! I love their glasses, and I must admit Miss Nike would look oh so sweet in a pair, too! :)

You're very welcome! We love your blog and look forward to your '10 things'. We'd also love to see a photo of Miss Nike in glasses!
B is for Baby Brother - 2 April 2014

SlimDoggy asked: How exciting for you - I'm sure you will be a good big brother, right?

The best! I'm going to teach him all the tricks mum taught me :D Maybe not toileting in the garden though...

Kari Neumeyer said: It's also for Big Brother isn't it? You're doing a great job already!

Hehe, it is indeed! Mum says so. I'm there for snuggles when she needs some comfort and I'm keeping her nice and active now that she's on maternity leave too


C is for Care - 3 April 2014

Jenna,Mark Drady said: Oh wow! Thanks so much! I had no idea that was this month!!!!! Starting tomorrow that ribbon will be on my posts every day this month! Thanks for sharing this info!!!And thanks for linking up with us! ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack

No problemo! We had only read about it the day before on our friends blog. It's lovely that you're adding it to all your posts. What a good way to spread the word :)


D is for Danger - 4 April 2014

auntyamo said: Hi visiting from AtoZ. My goodness I had no idea ow many day to day things were dangerous for pets. I'm not a pet owner but I must be careful as I know many who are. Really great blogging subject. Must tell my dog loving friends about your blog! Enjoy the madness of April :) Annmarie

It's scary how many things can cause harm isn't it. Thank you for the lovely comment and for telling your friends about us :)

Laika said: I'm sure glad you did a blog post about all that dangerous stuff. I love grapes, and now mom told me I can't have grapes anymore. I sure am glad I didn't get sick before she knew.

Oh my goodness! We're so glad that you took the time to read our blog then. You wouldn't think grapes caused harm looking at them. My favourite fruits that mum shares with me are bananas, apples, oranges and kiwis - These are all safe and ever-so yummy.

Jen deHaan | DOGthusiast.com | StylishCanine.com said: I love how you add the toxicity ranking (mild to severe) - very helpful. Might be the only one on the list, but garlic is actually quite beneficial in small amounts. 

You're right! Garlic is beneficial in small doses. Mum certainly wouldn't give me a whole clove but she does give me Dorwests Garlic and Fenugreek tablets which keep my immune system lovely and healthy.


E is for Easidri - 5 April 2014

weliveinaflat said: Interesting, didn't know such a coat exist!! Glad you enjoy it ;)
They're pretty nifty and very beneficial to brachycephalic breeds like myself who struggle in hot weather. I love mine as it means I get to play outside longer and still go for my regular walks :)


That's the week wrapped up once again! Thanks for all your kind comments, even those not mentioned (there was so many this week!) Nap time!


We're joining DachshundNola and SugarTheGoldenRetriever on their Black and White Sunday Blog Hop!



Enhanced by Zemanta

Discussion

  1. Greta wrap up. Hope your enjoying your weekend!

    While you sleep you look like your smiling Bernie. How sweet.

    Earl and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long week. You deserve that nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awful lot of work for your day off but we enjoyed the recap, so you can enjoy your nap! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea. I love responding to comments and may have to join this hop in the future! Also, very impressed you posted on Sunday. I needed the rest!

    Jessica | Beagles and Bargains
    http://www.beaglesandbargains.com/

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog hop (58) photos (31) a to z challenge (28) review (18) black and white sunday (12) monday mischief (10) sepia saturday (10) thoughtless thursday (10) wordless wednesday (9) find (6) follow-up friday (6) food (6) beach (5) art (3) bella (3) brother (3) comments (3) easidri (3) freebie (3) pawsome box (3) purepetfood (3) questions (3) supplements (3) toys (3) tricks (3) apple cider vinegar (2) award (2) awareness (2) barkbeats (2) black and white (2) boris (2) christmas (2) commands (2) cushions (2) dean russo (2) dorwest (2) ezydog (2) follow (2) harness (2) health (2) packdog (2) training (2) wilf (2) wordless (2) Applaws (1) Cujo (1) Fulcrum Gallery (1) april fools (1) baby (1) bag (1) bedding (1) ben de lisi (1) birthday (1) bloghop (1) bottle buddy (1) bowtie (1) breast cancer (1) brian and sally (1) clothing (1) dangerous (1) dave (1) discount (1) ear care (1) easter (1) eden (1) fit dog friday (1) fitdog friday (1) flowers (1) french bulldog (1) giveaway (1) grooming (1) history (1) instagram (1) interview (1) kong (1) little frenchie (1) little ham (1) meme (1) moving (1) mugs (1) nail care (1) north devon (1) northam burrows (1) orange ribbon (1) personality (1) pet parade (1) pet theft (1) petshopbowl (1) plush puppies (1) poisons (1) pooch pack (1) positive (1) puppy (1) putsborough (1) quickfit (1) quiz (1) quotes (1) reviews (1) ringcraft (1) snow nose (1) social media (1) spring (1) standard (1) stats (1) summer (1) target (1) tarka trail (1) tear stains (1) thornit (1) throwback thursday (1) toby (1) touch (1) treats (1) tumblr (1) twitter (1) update (1) urban pup (1) valentines (1) video (1) wainwrights (1) win (1) your dog (1)
Powered by Blogger.