0

I love North Devon!

Posted on Tuesday 25 March 2014

This is our 4th day of staying at my dad's parents - remember I posted previously about how we're staying with them until our house is ready to move into? Well, we've settled in very well indeed. Brian & Sally the Bearded Dragons are slowly getting used to being in a new place as well. It's taken them longer to settle as the car journeys always stress them out.

I love the bed here. It's mums old bed and it's a queen size!! It's amazing!! Apparently we're taking it to the new house with us! That's music to my ears!

'What's that mum? I'm in your spot?'

Owhh, fine! I'll move..

Dad's side is much better anyway!

It's beautiful here in North Devon with lots of beaches and country-side to explore. Mum and dad grew up here but moved to Bristol just before I joined the family so this is all very exciting for me. I saw something new for the first time today whilst walking on the Northam Burrows! I can only describe them as clouds with legs! They didn't half look funny.

 What are those white things? They look hilarious!

'I hound a hick!'



I'm slowly making friends with Toby & Dave. These are my dad's sisters dogs (I guess you can call them my cousins!) and they're very wary of new dogs so it's taking some time for them to get to know me. I've tried to play with them in the past but always been snapped and growled at. As of today, Dave is no longer scared of me and is now happy to come up to me. Gaining Toby's trust is taking a little longer. He was rescued from an abusive owner two years ago so it takes him a while to feel safe in new situations.

I'm sure we'll get there eventually :)

Discussion

Leave a response

Categories

blog hop (58) photos (31) a to z challenge (28) review (18) black and white sunday (12) monday mischief (10) sepia saturday (10) thoughtless thursday (10) wordless wednesday (9) find (6) follow-up friday (6) food (6) beach (5) art (3) bella (3) brother (3) comments (3) easidri (3) freebie (3) pawsome box (3) purepetfood (3) questions (3) supplements (3) toys (3) tricks (3) apple cider vinegar (2) award (2) awareness (2) barkbeats (2) black and white (2) boris (2) christmas (2) commands (2) cushions (2) dean russo (2) dorwest (2) ezydog (2) follow (2) harness (2) health (2) packdog (2) training (2) wilf (2) wordless (2) Applaws (1) Cujo (1) Fulcrum Gallery (1) april fools (1) baby (1) bag (1) bedding (1) ben de lisi (1) birthday (1) bloghop (1) bottle buddy (1) bowtie (1) breast cancer (1) brian and sally (1) clothing (1) dangerous (1) dave (1) discount (1) ear care (1) easter (1) eden (1) fit dog friday (1) fitdog friday (1) flowers (1) french bulldog (1) giveaway (1) grooming (1) history (1) instagram (1) interview (1) kong (1) little frenchie (1) little ham (1) meme (1) moving (1) mugs (1) nail care (1) north devon (1) northam burrows (1) orange ribbon (1) personality (1) pet parade (1) pet theft (1) petshopbowl (1) plush puppies (1) poisons (1) pooch pack (1) positive (1) puppy (1) putsborough (1) quickfit (1) quiz (1) quotes (1) reviews (1) ringcraft (1) snow nose (1) social media (1) spring (1) standard (1) stats (1) summer (1) target (1) tarka trail (1) tear stains (1) thornit (1) throwback thursday (1) toby (1) touch (1) treats (1) tumblr (1) twitter (1) update (1) urban pup (1) valentines (1) video (1) wainwrights (1) win (1) your dog (1)
Powered by Blogger.