3

BIG apologies - Back to blogging!!

Posted on Sunday 2 March 2014

I can't believe I've abandoned my blog for the last 7 months!! I'm so so sorry! :(

So much has happened since then! Allow me to fill you in quickly...

My mum became pregnant!
Partly the reason for the absence as she was very unwell in the first trimester 

I turned 1!
and looked absolutely miserable about it lol 

I had my first family Christmas 
and had to wear this stupid outfit. Ho ho help me.
 

I also decided that showing wasn't for me. I'm more than happy with just being a family pet, especially with my new little brother on the way. 

I learned looaaddss of new tricks! You'll find a list on the bottom of this page.

My mum found a food that suits my sensitive tummy and tastes amazing. It's by Wainwrights and is their salmon and potato kibble. I also get their turkey and rice trays - they are my absolute favourite!

I was featured in the Your Dog magazine with my mum. She was quizzed about what it's like to own a french bulldog. I've read it and she's made me sound marvelous.

I learned to cock my leg!

We're moving house... and location! With my little brother on the way we've decided to move from Bristol back to North Devon! I can't wait to show my new little bro all the beaches!

AND I got big!! I now weigh 11kg and mum says I no longer look like a little puppy. Hooray!

Discussion

  1. We just started visiting you after we hopped over on a blog hop, and we see you live in England! Teri visited Devon once and loved the countryside. Best of luck with training the new arrival...we are sure it will be fun growing up together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah those blog hops are so nifty :) We live in North Devon near all the beaches. It's fantastic here. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hello dere Bernie!!

    So nice to meet you, Max and me luvs to make new furiends. Congrats to your mom on da new two-legger! Our mom let out da biggest SQUEEE when her saw your foto, we bet you could hear it all da way over in England! Now her wants to kiss dat cute little snooter of yours!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog hop (58) photos (31) a to z challenge (28) review (18) black and white sunday (12) monday mischief (10) sepia saturday (10) thoughtless thursday (10) wordless wednesday (9) find (6) follow-up friday (6) food (6) beach (5) art (3) bella (3) brother (3) comments (3) easidri (3) freebie (3) pawsome box (3) purepetfood (3) questions (3) supplements (3) toys (3) tricks (3) apple cider vinegar (2) award (2) awareness (2) barkbeats (2) black and white (2) boris (2) christmas (2) commands (2) cushions (2) dean russo (2) dorwest (2) ezydog (2) follow (2) harness (2) health (2) packdog (2) training (2) wilf (2) wordless (2) Applaws (1) Cujo (1) Fulcrum Gallery (1) april fools (1) baby (1) bag (1) bedding (1) ben de lisi (1) birthday (1) bloghop (1) bottle buddy (1) bowtie (1) breast cancer (1) brian and sally (1) clothing (1) dangerous (1) dave (1) discount (1) ear care (1) easter (1) eden (1) fit dog friday (1) fitdog friday (1) flowers (1) french bulldog (1) giveaway (1) grooming (1) history (1) instagram (1) interview (1) kong (1) little frenchie (1) little ham (1) meme (1) moving (1) mugs (1) nail care (1) north devon (1) northam burrows (1) orange ribbon (1) personality (1) pet parade (1) pet theft (1) petshopbowl (1) plush puppies (1) poisons (1) pooch pack (1) positive (1) puppy (1) putsborough (1) quickfit (1) quiz (1) quotes (1) reviews (1) ringcraft (1) snow nose (1) social media (1) spring (1) standard (1) stats (1) summer (1) target (1) tarka trail (1) tear stains (1) thornit (1) throwback thursday (1) toby (1) touch (1) treats (1) tumblr (1) twitter (1) update (1) urban pup (1) valentines (1) video (1) wainwrights (1) win (1) your dog (1)
Powered by Blogger.