2

1st Ringcraft Class

Posted on Thursday 18 April 2013

Last night I attended my first Ringcraft class and met a new friend! He was awesome and brilliant fun to play with! It was just like looking in a big mirror! I hope I get that big by the time I'm 7 months old. 

I sat and watched all the others walk up and down the hall for a while and then gave it ago myself and showed everyone what I was made of.

I'm looking forward to next weeks class. Apparently I'm getting a special show lead that I will wear to all my future classes.


I have been practising standing on the table at home today and I'm getting the hang of it so quickly! I think I'm going to really enjoy all this showing stuff!



Discussion

  1. I am glad you enjoyed your ring craft class Bernie, your friend and yourself are adorable! Great blog and I can't wait for an update of next week's class and photos of walkies, etc!

    Oh and good boy, keep doing your mamma and dadda proud! Remember to visit and comment on my blog's! At least the dog blog! ;) Jessica, Charlie Boy and Roman xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your first ringcraft lesson, you're new friend can show you what to do.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog hop (58) photos (31) a to z challenge (28) review (18) black and white sunday (12) monday mischief (10) sepia saturday (10) thoughtless thursday (10) wordless wednesday (9) find (6) follow-up friday (6) food (6) beach (5) art (3) bella (3) brother (3) comments (3) easidri (3) freebie (3) pawsome box (3) purepetfood (3) questions (3) supplements (3) toys (3) tricks (3) apple cider vinegar (2) award (2) awareness (2) barkbeats (2) black and white (2) boris (2) christmas (2) commands (2) cushions (2) dean russo (2) dorwest (2) ezydog (2) follow (2) harness (2) health (2) packdog (2) training (2) wilf (2) wordless (2) Applaws (1) Cujo (1) Fulcrum Gallery (1) april fools (1) baby (1) bag (1) bedding (1) ben de lisi (1) birthday (1) bloghop (1) bottle buddy (1) bowtie (1) breast cancer (1) brian and sally (1) clothing (1) dangerous (1) dave (1) discount (1) ear care (1) easter (1) eden (1) fit dog friday (1) fitdog friday (1) flowers (1) french bulldog (1) giveaway (1) grooming (1) history (1) instagram (1) interview (1) kong (1) little frenchie (1) little ham (1) meme (1) moving (1) mugs (1) nail care (1) north devon (1) northam burrows (1) orange ribbon (1) personality (1) pet parade (1) pet theft (1) petshopbowl (1) plush puppies (1) poisons (1) pooch pack (1) positive (1) puppy (1) putsborough (1) quickfit (1) quiz (1) quotes (1) reviews (1) ringcraft (1) snow nose (1) social media (1) spring (1) standard (1) stats (1) summer (1) target (1) tarka trail (1) tear stains (1) thornit (1) throwback thursday (1) toby (1) touch (1) treats (1) tumblr (1) twitter (1) update (1) urban pup (1) valentines (1) video (1) wainwrights (1) win (1) your dog (1)
Powered by Blogger.